Tuesday 2 September 2014

BACK TO SCHOOL | 1 SKIRT 3 WAYS

As I'm going back to school soon, I believe that one of the main things to remember about what you wear is to buy and use basic clothing items. There would be no point in me going out and buying some orange boots and a blue coat because I would get minimal wear out of them and they wouldn't go with everything in my wardrobe.
I purchased this skirt from New Look a few months ago and I think it's a really nice transitioning piece and a good piece for back to school. I like midi skirts because they give my thighs and bum a better shape and they're really comfortable to wear. They cut off at the right place on my legs and you don't need to worry about having any 'Marilyn Monroe' moments.
It's not made from actual denim, it's a cotton-denim it's really comfy, easy to walk in and to style. Denim will never go out of fashion which is why this piece is timeless and great to wear with many things.

















No comments:

Post a Comment