Tuesday 28 October 2014

I ♡ Autumn/Fall Tag!

Autumn is passing by so swiftly, it is my favourite season of the year. From the changing colour of the leaves, to the cinnamon and pumpkin scents of candles and drinks, and the bursting fashion filled with shades of berry, emerald and mustard.
I found this tag on line and thought it would be perfect to answer a few autumnal questions.

1. Favourite Autumn lip product/colour?
I don't necessarily have a particular favourite product, but I very much enjoy wearing colours such as red, berry and dark purple shades this time of year.
2. Favourite Autumn Drink?
Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks are the best thing to have at this time of the year, but I also really like Caramel and Mint hot chocolates, they are amazing!
3. Favourite Autumn Candle?
It would be either Lily Flame's 'Warm Welcome' or Yankee Candle 'Spiced Cinnamon'. I love both of these because they aren't too strong and overpowering but have that musky, warm, comforting smell to them.
4. What are you doing for Halloween this year?
I'm going to the cinema to see the film'Ouiji' which looks amazing. I'm also going to a Halloween house party on the Friday, which I'll probably go as a skeleton or a dead school girl.
5. Have you decorated the house Autumn/Halloween inspired?
I've decorated my room with a few bits and pieces, but I like to go all out with the decorations at Christmas. But yes I've got some pumpkin fairy lights around my window, some cobwebs and a door sign which looks really cool. Asda is a really good shop for Halloween decorations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment