Sunday 5 October 2014

(Weekend) Evening Pamper Routine ♡

This weekend, I had the perfect opportunity to film and blog about my pamper routine. This is a routine that I usually would carry out once a week (usually on a Sunday evening). The steps that I do in this just help me to relax and unwind, whilst preparing for the week ahead.

Typically, I'd unwind firstly by checking my social media on my phone, otherwise I'd get more stressed if I hadn't checked it. Looking through Instagram and YouTube whilst wearing your comfy clothes and drinking a cup of tea somehow feels very satisfying.
Then I'll prepare my body and get the products I need ready for my next pampering stage. If I wanted to go all out, I'd run a bubble bath. But I prefer showers because they're quick, easy and less time consuming.
I use a Soap and Glory Face Mask in the shower, before using one of my favourite combinations of shower gel and body scrub which I explain more about in the video.
Then I'll get out of the shower, and moisturise my body, my face and my nails. Tanning is also something I like to do on a pamper evening- not straight after though as I like the moisturiser to sink into my skin first.
I use the St Moritz tan and it's one of the best tans I've ever used! I'll put my pyjamas and slipper socks on, before winding down and snuggling into bed. Once I've pampered myself, I may go the extra mile and make myself a hot chocolate or another cup of tea. Then I'll usually decide to catch up on any work I need to do, or if I've missed a TV show or something on Netflix, now is the perfect time to watch it.
Also; something which I like to incorporate into my pamper routine once in a while is this website: (http://www.calm.com). It helps me to relax and de-stress; and pause for 5/10 minutes in the evening. I find it really calming and soothing as well. It's not long after that before I'm feeling sleepy and decide to shut my eyes.
Those are the basic steps that I take into making my pamper routine perfect. I list all of the products and talk in more detail about my pampering routine in my video which is linked below.

No comments:

Post a Comment